Thursday, June 19, 2014

Here Goes Nothin'

When you start a new blog, do you say, "Welcome to my blog" or do you just jump right in with your first rambling?  I'm not so sure.  I'm not even sure the purpose of a  blog  or why anyone would want to hear the ramblings in my head.  They still confuse and amaze Robin and he's hung around for over 30 years.  Praise the Lord for my husband.  Actually they amaze and confuse me also and I've lived with myself for mumble mumble years.  I can't seem to turn it off.

But a few of you have said that I should start one so let's give it a try.   You may be sorry.

There is a reason my children don't allow me on facebook.

So here goes nothin'    
welcome to my blog. 

Oh and by the way, is there a blog punctuation police? If so, I'm just going to pretend that I'm a writer and I don't have to follow the rules of grammar, will that work?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment